Monday, March 29, 2010

Inclass Blog: March 29th 2010: #2 (The Characters)

2. Do you like the characters better as they are represented in the book or on the TV show? Why?    
Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]I think that the Characters Hawk & Spencer are more diffrent in the book because in the book It seems like that Spencer is in charge when he is not in the tv show that we all looked at on Friday in class. In TV show Hawk was the one that was in charge. The way I would descibe Hawk is that he is Black, He is from the hood, he lives in "Elite" but a tough guy in person. Hawk in the Tv show knows eveything that is going to happen before it actually happens. He is there before anything gose down and when he makes it the is know more trouble becasue he is not having it cause he says he runs this. He looks at it as dont start nothing waont be nothing, if anything is getting started it him and he will finsh it. Hawk is "BOSS MAN" in the T.V. show

I think that Spencer is more laid back in the T.V show way more then Hawk is. I would describe Spencer as A White man, that is caring, and a person that is with Sussan like every 5 mins when Hawk pops up. Spencer is more like a punck in the t.v show my oppion. I feel as thought that Spencer is more into the Ex- activies like, for an Example would be: the things that Speincer use to do & be like A drinker, a Ex-cop, a Ex-boxer, former boxer, and ect. Basicaly your (Common man)-Man's man in the Tv show.

Basicly I am saying is that Hawk & Spencer Traied places in the TV SHOW then the BOOK.


5 comments:

Flyin In Aar said...

very true though. awesome

bianka mbeng said...

girl you got a good topic sentence and lots of details i like that keep it up

claudine simon said...

I think that you have a good start, put i do have to disagree with you about Spenser in the show. I think that he it more bold in the show and shows the real him.

Brittany Parker said...

thank you I think i need help on my Topic sen i think..

Miriam Simon said...

You have a topic sentence -- but it doesn't really say which you like better -- show or book. Try to say that in the first sentence.