Sunday, April 4, 2010

My List Of food that I ate... OMG... i THINK I AM FULL OF CORN...OPPS

Friday April 2, 2010

Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker
Glitterfy.com - Photo FlipbooksBefore, I went to class me and Angelica decided to walk over to the 711 store. The First thing, I had Friday morning was 2 donuts, a bag of chips (Fritos) and a sprite and when we braked I decided to walk back over to the 711 store and got a Hot Dog. Later that day I had lunch when I got home from school my mom made fish portions and I made a fish sandwich with American cheese and tutor sauce. I decided to go to dinner with a couple of my friends because it was her b-day to celebrate The last thing I had, for dinner that night I had went to TGIF, FIRDAY’S I had order me a appetizer and that was onion pills/straws and a 12 count of buffalo wings with a extra 6 wings because I was still hungry and another 6counf to take home so I could eat for Saturday for lunch. Them my pain plate was a 10oz sirloin steak with a side of fries with a mine and maid Limon aid. The rest of the food I did not eat I asked for a to-go box and saved the rest for lunch on

Saturday.

On Saturday April 3, 2010
Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker
Glitterfy.com - Photo FlipbooksThe next morning I had 2 bananas at 11:05 in the morning I really was not all that hungry. But I know when it became it came down to Lunch witch was at 1:05 I had the rest of my dinner that I did not eat witch was the rest of the other half of my steak and 6 wings left and a slice of b-day cake that they had at the dinner last night but I did not decide to eat it at the restaurant I took it home because I was full and to top that off I ate the cake when I ate my wings and steak. After, that by 3:00pm I gad two hot dogs with chips- salt N vinegar chips. Latter that night around 8:00 I had a meat lover pizza from Pizza Hut with an order of bread sticks. My dessert was Chocolate pudding with a cup of ginger ail.

On Sunday April 4, 2010

Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker
Glitterfy.com - Photo FlipbooksIn the morning I ate a bowl of cereal witch was fruit loops before I went to church. When I got back in the house I decided to fix a packet of noodles at 2:30. Then my mom called and asked me did I want something from the gas station and she was on her way home and I told her that I wanted a $.99 bag of chips. I wanted a bag of Fritos twists-honey BBQ Waiting on Easter Dinner. Latter that Night I had 2dinners I had a dinner @ my house then also had one at my aunt house. The 1st meal that I had at my house was a plat with ribs, sweet potatoes, potato rolls, party chicken wing its, and ham. Then I had to get 2 slices of cake that my grandmother had cooked witch was a strawberry wiped cream cake. OMG THAT CAKE WAS SO GOOD. All I can think of that was going thought my head was the Joke… it goes “ I LOVE YOU LIKE A FAT BOY LOVES CHOLET CAKE”. & that is How I WAS LOVING MY grandma’s cake. Then I left my house and my friend picked me up & went to her cook out at her house it was about 9:00 I had a hot dog with ketchup and mustard, and more ribs, chop, shichcubobs on a stick, cheese burger, and a some dirt cake but I took that home with me because I was full of food I got a lot of left over that I think will last me over the week… I am now in the house @ 11:45 tiered and ready to go to sleep… I have the “eye test” lol yall know what that is.. SMH “RANDOM” I enjoyed this blog.. I hope yall enjoyed mine… Love yall much… N yes I know I can eat… I know I sound fat… I love MY “FOOD” Im going to try and cut back and try to eat healthy after reading this.. I still think I am going to eat Junky. My people always told be to ENJOY IT WILE I CAN.. n I THINK THAT IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO BECAUSE I AM YOUNG…I WILL EAT HEALTHY SOMETIMES…

5 comments:

bianka mbeng said...

dear that food its too much and will cause a lot of damage to your systerm. please try to reduce your rate of eating. and start eating heathy foods .but its so interesting to know.

angelica lacey said...

lmbo! you are so fat lol jk

Alexisj1991 said...

im surprised someone as small as u can eat that much, jk lol, but dang

Flyin In Aar said...

wow!!!! you ate really good the past few days, especially on Easter

Miriam Simon said...

you need a diat