Sunday, March 7, 2010

Real World In DC

Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]In real world in Dc there are 8 cast and they are Andrew Woods, 21 - Denver, CO, Erika Wasilewski, 21 - Chicago, IL, Emily Schromm, 21 - Columbia, MO.Ty Ruff, 22 - Baltimore, MD,Mike Manning, 23 - Thornton, CO,Ashley Lindley, 22 - Fort Bragg, CA, Josh Colon, 23 - Philadelphia, PA.  Real world in Dc. is diffrent to be because it's not people from DC. and you would think that it would be people form DC. I think that would make the show more real and not to fake. The people in this reality show is to fake I think. You have people in the 2nd episode hooking up I think that is  problem becasue you just now meeting up with these people and you know nothing about them.. I would want to get to know them 1st before trying to hook up with them. You have Emilly and Ty fuziin and cuzzin at each other like they go together when they don't. Emilly & Mike are bi-sexual and they let it be known and they have somthing in commen. You would think that this show would be about drugs, sex, and drama.. The show is more about a hok up show and more drama I think this show to be is not my type of intrest becasue I like the it need more people and people from dc.

1 comment:

Flyin In Aar said...

I love this show. It's really one of the only reality tv shows i watch.